It's been a while since I've done a blog. I took a little break from coding that I unfortunately wished I didn't due to my pure laziness. It was the end of my semester in college so my body decided that it was time to relax. I made sure to do this project before I even left my room to brush my teeth so I wouldn't have to worry about doing it later.
Anyway, this project was the easiest project I've done so far yet with step-by-step instruction on Youtube. Made sure my coding formatting was organized and I did not spend much time on minor mistakes. I might do another project later today, so look out if there is another blog before tomorrow!